Sunday 20 May 2012

Stockpile Preparing for Pandarens


Preparing for Pandarens


The Pandaren graphics are completely gorgeous. Lovely enough for me to ignore the linear questline of the starting area and the loss of any sense of adventure there.  I’m thinking that if people rerolled to Worgen and Goblin, they’re going to go berserk for Pandarans.

Bags 


Stock up underpriced bags that you see in the AH.  Keep track of bags prices over time by using WoWuction  My video guide shows you how to discover their 60 day pricing history for your realm.

Embersilk for bags.

You can’t stockpile embersilk at the 3g/each mark, and the prices can only rise as supply lessens. However, if you see any under 2g, GET THEM.  Alternately, take your tailor for a 15 minute farm of cloth.  I recommend 15 minute stretches of farming because that’s the most I can personally tolerate before I want to claw my own eyes out.  If you have a greater tolerance, go for it.  You could even try an hour of gathering and farming, using a potion of treasure finding.  Please don’t come to the Fractured Front in Deepholm, because that’s where I do my own farming, and I don’t want any competition *grin*

Scroll of Gathering Enchant, or Greater Cosmic Essence, whichever is cheapest.  


Because most non-stupid Pandaren will take a gathering profession as they level.  And we all love an item that has been overlooked by the other gold blogs.

No comments: